AfiweMarket is a new and exciting "marketing idea" based on the age old concept of communication and trade as carried out for centuries by our fore-parents. The marketplace has always been the social hub of the community. It is the place where people gather to talk, socialise, exchange ideas and do business. AfiweMarket is especially designed as a trading place for New, small, businesses and emerging entrepreneurs that need a forum to nurture and promote their services and products.
AfiweMarket caters for the wide and diverse pool of talented black people from the Arts, Crafts and Business World who originated from the black diaspora. AfiweMarket is a place where consumers can freely view and compare prices products and services before deciding to purchase in an unpressurised environment.
For entrepreneurs, AfiweMarket provides virtual stalls to present your products or services to the worldwide marketplace via the internet at an affordable price and without all the technical hassle of setting up and maintaining a dedicated website. All you need to do is to provide us with photos, details and prices of your products or services and we will do the rest.
The Benefits of using AfiweMarket
AfiweMarket is considerably cheaper than renting a stall in a conventional market. It also has the added benefits of being open for business 24/7/365 days a year and you don't have to set up and take down your stall everyday, risk damage to, or theft of your stock or stand out in the cold and rain all day to make a sale.
Please call Karl on 0740-355-3614 to get the best advice and rate tailored to your advertising needs. There is a wide range of Stall styles, sizes and features that you can include to customise your AfiweMarket Stall to suit your business needs.
Flexible payment arrangements can be set up to suit your budget. Call Karl now for a friendly no obligation chat to discuss your requirements and budget.
AfiweMarket Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). •Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Any traders offering products or services through AfiweMarket website must ensure that they have all the relevant documents, licenses, certificates and insurances related to your trade, service or business.
AfiweMarket.co.uk will not be held liable or responsible for any claims or legal actions arising from the sale or use or commissioning of any services or products offered by a trader through the website.
Traders selling food, pharmaceutical or chemical based products must ensure that they are safe for human consumption or topical application and are certified by the relevant governing bodies. Traders are also advised to provide consumers with relevant information, ingredients, instructions for use and any relevant allergy notices needed for safe use and publish a disclaimer where necessary.
AfiweMarket Instant Messages and Blogs Terms & Conditions
1. Anything published on 'AfiweMarket' forums is, to the best of our knowledge, with the consent of the copyright holder. Should we receive a complaint regarding any particular item we will investigate, and the content removed during the investigation. Users may be subject to action up to and including a ban if they knowingly or repeatedly post material that is proven to be in breach of copyright.
2. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that any advice or suggestions offered in the forums by any user is safe and appropriate for your circumstances.
3. Privacy: 'Afiwemarket.co.uk' will not use or distribute any information about users except to the minimum extent required to manage the forums, or where required by law. You should be aware that if required by law, any information may be extracted from the database, including contents of posts or Private Messages, and/or data that may help identify a user. One exception to this may be in the event of a grievance between two or more members, where the contents of a PM between them is in dispute, then the PM in question may be extracted to establish the facts.
4. Although the administrators and moderators of 'AfiweMarket' will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and do not necessarily represent the views or position of 'Afiwemarket.co.uk' or any other person or organisation including their team, club, governing body or employer. Neither the owners, administrators, nor moderators of 'Afiwemarket.co.uk' will be held responsible for the content of any message.
5. 'Afiwemarket.co.uk' reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason, or to warn, restrict access, or ban any user who they feel has contravened these conditions or for any other reason.
6. These Rules may be updated from time to time. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with current Rules.
AfiweMarket fully embraces and intrinsically embodies the Spirit and 7 Principles of Kwanzaa.
Umoja – Unity
Kujichagulia - Self Determination
Ujima - Collective Work and Responsibility
Ujamaa - Cooperative Economics
Nia - Purpose
Kuumba - Creativity
Imani - Faith